Best Gynecologist in Jaipur - Dr Shikha Gupta


Gynecologist in Jaipur

What if I could choose a department other than obstetrics and gynecology? I would like to have a slightly easier department, so there are few shifts ... but I think I would choose obstetrics and gynecology again. Gynecologist in Jaipur
I think that it is a very attractive subject both academically and clinically, and I am happy that I was able to feel like that when I joined the station. The reason I wanted to be a woman was to make use of being a woman, and there were both surgical and medical aspects. Above all, the birth of a person was a congratulatory moment unlike any other department. Gynecologist in Jaipur

Best Gynecologist in Jaipur

When I actually work, I go to training because laparoscopic surgery is a good indication in gynecology, chemotherapy is more effective for malignant tumors than other organs, patients are well, and people who are infertile However, besides having been interested in the pregnancy and having fun together with her, she was interested in various other interesting and rewarding tasks. In addition, I was involved in research at graduate school, and had the opportunity to make presentations both in Japan and overseas. Gynecologist inJaipur

Gynecologist in Jaipur

Despite being busy, obstetrics and gynecology seniors keep their hobbies intact and invite them to ski tours in the winter, tennis on the way home from work, golf competitions in the fall, and even scuba diving. For the first five years or so, I was just running through. After getting married in the sixth year, the hospital where I was assigned for a limited time by the medical director at the time had a privileged environment where she was able to work weekly on a weekday and work from 9 am to 5 am. Was a good start. A few years later, the desire to pursue obstetrics and gynecology centered on prenatal medical care was fulfilled, and I was assigned to a citizen hospital in Nagoya City, which is designated as a regional prenatal center. Gynecologist in Jaipur

Best Gynecologist in Jaipur

An important benefit other than the job content is that there is a nursery in the hospital and a senior female doctor with two children. I gave birth to my son that year and had a few childcare leave in addition to maternity leave. In the month and a half after birth, she stopped waking up in the middle of the night, but on the night of duty, her husband breast-feuded, took a bath, and sent him to the hospital nursery in the morning. Gynecologist in Jaipur

Dr Shikha Gupta – Gynecologist in Jaipur

I sleep early on the day of the duty, and if I'm lucky I wake up in the middle of the night, I go to sleep again. Work and childcare are also difficult, but housework and childcare will be difficult all day long, because I respect the mothers of the world, understand the teachers at the workplace, and get a lot of cooperation from my husband and my mother nearby. I think we did this. There were times when I was anxious or worried, but I was relieved to be told by a senior female doctor who works more than anyone while raising children and my mom's friends at the same nursery school, that is, nurses. The director has taken care of various things, such as prolonging the operation or returning home in the event of an emergency operation. Gynecologist in Jaipur


Comments

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Doctor Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orthopedics is the medical specialty that focuses on injuries and diseases of your body's musculoskeletal system. Kandoi Hospital is the best orthopedic treatment hospital in bhankrota, Jaipur with experienced orthopedic doctors. For more knowledge you can visit our website.

    Orthopedics Treatment in Bhankrota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Blog.

    DR. Gaurav Goel is one amongst the best surgical oncologist in Jaipur. He is experienced in all kind of Oncosurgical procedures with a special interest in Head & Neck, Breast, Gynaecological & GI Malignancies. Visit our website and book Online Instant Appointment and Consultation, View Fees, address and Phone No.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog

    Dr Himanshu Gupta is well rated Neurosurgeon in Jaipur. Book an online Appointment with Doctor for Spine and Brain Injury Treatment in Jaipur. For Appointment visit website or call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are suffering from any kind of Depression and Anxiety issue then call us at 09971914747 and consult with Dr. N. K. Tak

    Best Psychiatrist in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Doctors in Jaipur, Gynecologist, GI Surgeon, Urologist, Spine Surgeon

How to Become a Good Photographer? – Tricks & Strategy